Jason’s Life|Chapter 2| part 1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Read Chapter 1 before this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Uncle something or someone is calling me to them I must check it out” ” So your gonna leave when you sister is suffering you remind me of your father never cared for anyone” my uncle’s words are strong but he never became as powerful as my father anyways. Mason starts to talk, “Jason please don’t leave we have to take care of Tatianna” my brother mason is weak his words don’t move me at all I wish he would just leave me and my life alone. “Well Mason if you want me to stay your going to have to force me” (Jason stares straight into Mason’s eyes) “remember Mason you’re the smarts and I’m the strength” in my family I was never better at school or activities, but he would never beet me in a fight. Mason reply’s “if I must break ever bone in your body for you to stay then I will” see that’s the problem with my brother he just doesn’t know his weaknesses. “Mason hear me out I don’t want to hurt you” (Jason frowns) “I’m sorry forgive me” (Jason remembers one of the skills from when he was younger and his father was training for war and uses it). Mason says in pain “ugh J..Jason why” I just hope that what ever this calling is I hope it is important enough to hurt my brother. (Jason starts running away from the house with tears in his eyes) It hurts for me to cry it doesn’t happen often so don’t make fun of me if you see it happen. (Jason stops running) What am I even doing I’m walking to a straight death trap. After all my father wants me dead so he can gain full power. (Jason sees a near by store and starts walking towards it) first I need to get prepared. (Jason grabs some gum, some headphones, and a pocket knife) “that will be $75” (Jason hands him to money) “oh wait sir hold on” i forgot something (Jason grabs a hoodie) “there”. The guy looked at me with confusion, but I just stood there looking him straight into his eyes. (The man gave Jason the bag and Jason left). Well it’s time (Jason plugs his headphones into his phone and the ear pieces into his ear) (Jason puts some gum in his mouth). Here I come father to finally defeat you.